January 1, 2015

Snapshots of my 2014 getaways, events and reviews

Image courtesy of hin255 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2014 has ended and I must say that last year for me was lesser adventure and I didn’t focus much on updating my blog, that is because I was pressed to attend to my regular work and family matters, plus I got pregnant again for the fourth time which also limits me to travel far and often as we had to set aside some expenses for my pregnancy.

Although I had less travel in 2014 I wouldn’t say that I had less fun because I explored other areas of blogging world by attending blogger events and exploring new and great restaurants which I have not thought of visiting when I was not pregnant.  
    
I would like to share with you the highlights of my 2014 wanderings, events and bondings with my family, old friends and new friends.


Fort Santiago

As a start-up in 2014 our family visited Fort Santiago in Intramuros where Dr. Jose Rizal was imprisoned before which depicted a great impact in the history of the Philippines.


A parade of colorful floats during the flower festival in Baguio City called ‘Panagbenga’.


I could not  even soak my foot in the pool at Hillside Resort in Nueva Vizcaya, but the stunning view of the mountain overlooking the resort was satisfying.


I couldn’t stop myself from getting out of the car to see a better view of this panoramic view of mountain ranges with dam below when we were at the Benguet highway.


A very relaxing and not so populated resort in Morong, Bataan during our family summer getaway.

Short stop at Bataan Memorial cross in Mount Samat Road, Pilar, Bataan.


One of family’s food and restaurant exploration in U.P. Town Center, ‘Casa Verde’ is quite popular as there was never a time that we got seated immediately when we visited and dine-in again with my in-laws.

A fashion show event at the Lounge Bellagio Square in Tomas Morato.

Trick or Treat at Diamond Hotel in Manila.

First time to join a foodie meet-up which was organized by Zomato and Taco Bell Philippines.  

The last restaurant I explored in 2014 together with my husband, this is located in Marikina which I will be featuring in my next blog post.

For 2015, I will be featuring more food reviews, events, and places as part of my New Year’s resolution for my blog. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Featured Post

3 Enchanting Waterfalls Of Luisiana Laguna and How To Get There

Hulugan falls, Hidden falls and Talay falls Luisiana Laguna is blessed with nice waterfalls that made this quaint province popular t...

Recommendations:

Popular Posts