May 11, 2015

24-Hour Sports Club and Bar


Mayweather and Pacquiao event

I was lucky to have been invited last Sunday, May 3, at Sparks Club Sports bar, located at the 2nd floor of Guilly’s Island restaurant in Tomas Morato, Quezon City to watch the live Pay Per View of Mayweather and Pacquiao Battle for Greatness fight, and not only that, it comes with a free buffet breakfast. Who wouldn’t refuse such an offer? It’s a rare opportunity so I grabbed the chance immediately when they sent me an invite. Although I had to wake up early last Sunday to make it to the call time, an extra effort for me is a gesture to reciprocate their generosity.


It was my first time to visit the place, but I did not have a hard time locating their establishment near the intersection of Tomas Morato and Eugenio Lopez Drive. I was greeted by Ms. Mikaela at the entrance door and led me to the second floor with some other invitees who were already seated at the high bar chairs reserved exclusively for invited guests.


Dining
The room was dimly lighted and cool which makes cozy ambiance, a perfect atmosphere while sipping the cup of coffee offered to me by their crew. The room is equipped with 5 large televisions mounted on the wall strategically located so that a guest can have a view of the show on TV. The sound system is good also. Aside from high bar chairs they also have high back dining sofa, so if you wanted your conversation to be a little bit private you can opt to be seated there. I tried sitting on both and I prefer the high back sofa because I can slouch or lean to relax my back on the padded backrest.

heavy breakfast 

The breakfast buffet was offered when almost all the seats are occupied by invitees and guests. We lined up at the bar area where the sumptuous Filipino breakfast menu was being served. First on the array of food is an option of plain or fried rice, seconded by different egg menu – omelet and sunny side up egg, thirdly meat menu – Tocino, Longaniza, Beef Tapa, and Arozcaldo with hard boiled egg. Also included is the Pandesal.


I enjoyed eating all the food on my plate, the tastes are all good, the tenderness of the meats were all okay and in fact I only had a few left over because my stomach was too full to take in more food. For me, the omelet stands out among the food I had on my plate.

When the main event on Pay Per View, the Mayweather-Pacquiao bout was being shown, the crowd was so enthusiastic the whole time, even I was exhilarated with their reactions. I really had a nice experience watching PPV at Sparks Club and for sure the next big event on PPV I will be watching it here with my family.



 Some of the food and drinks on their menu:





Reacreational activities:


Beer Pong

Foosball



MORE ABOUT SPARKS CLUB AND BAR

· They are a pioneer in 24/7 entertainment.

· Club and Sports Bar in one.

· They only sell the best entertainment experience one can ever have.


What Sparks Club Offers:

· Dance Club

· Sports Bar

· VIP Rooms (Malate)

· Recreational Sports (Beer Pong, Foosball, Air Hockey, Darts) (Malate)

· Spa Rooms (Malate)

· World Class Food Menu

· Premium Drinks

· International Sporting Events

· Excellent Customer Service


Locations of Sparks Club:

1. Sparks Tomas Morato – 2nd Floor Guilly’s Island Club, Tomas Morato corner Lopez St., Quezon City.

2. Sparks Malate Complex – Orosa St. corner Nakpil St., Malate Metro Manila. (To be opened in July)


Check out their official website for updates – www.sparksclubandbar.com

Featured Post

3 Enchanting Waterfalls Of Luisiana Laguna and How To Get There

Hulugan falls, Hidden falls and Talay falls Luisiana Laguna is blessed with nice waterfalls that made this quaint province popular t...

Recommendations:

Popular Posts