October 18, 2014

My first Blogger event experience – Blogapalooza 2014

Blogapalooza 2014

I have been blogging for two years and haven’t attended any blogger event or meet-up, but this year I was lucky enough to attend the biggest bloggers event in the Philippines hosted by Blogapalooza.When-in-Manila.com.  It is a blogger event spearheaded by the two renowned and influential bloggers behind WheninManila.com and OurAwesomeplanet.com namely Vince Golangco and Anton Diaz respectively.








This year’s Blogapalooza event is in its second year which surpassed last year’s number of attendees held last October 11 at the 3rd Level SMX Convention Center in SM Aura Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.














The event was loaded with fun and excitement participated also by sponsors with their booths set-up inside the convention, represented by companies from different categories such as food, beverage, restaurants, technology, health and wellness, travel, fashion, websites, services, gadgets.  Each booth has freebies for every blogger who visited and registered in their booth. Some even had fun games with nice prizes to be won.  I also joined the fun by joining some of the games.  The one that I enjoyed  a lot was the interactive computer game by Chooks to Go.  Look how funny I was doing the wacky game.  It was a stolen shot and was given to me after I got my prize for joining the game.


Wacky stolen shot  
Simultaneously, while I was busy hopping from one booth to another the invited Speakers to talk about their blog or about their experience and advice on social media, Exhibitors were also given a chance on stage to talk about their product or service.  Some of the celebrities I chance upon to hear their talk on stage were Maxene Magalona, Michelle Gumabao and Karen Bordador.  Other exhibitors also gave cool prizes on stage like Acer Philippines who gave away three smart phones to those lucky Bloggers who were able to answer their questions on stage.

Vince Golangco and Karen Bordador on stage

The event started at 11:00 a.m. and lasted at 9:00 pm, I arrived there at 2:00 p.m. with my daughter and we left the event at 6:00 p.m.  Our four hours stay jamming and mingling with other bloggers and exhibitors was really a one great experience.

Featured Post

3 Enchanting Waterfalls Of Luisiana Laguna and How To Get There

Hulugan falls, Hidden falls and Talay falls Luisiana Laguna is blessed with nice waterfalls that made this quaint province popular t...

Recommendations:

Popular Posts